Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Reverse Confetti - One Day Valentine Sale!

Reverse Confetti is having a Valentine's Day Sale!  Get $5.00 off your order of $30 or more.   Use the code below.   I thought I would share some of my favorite Reverse Confetti items and projects made with them!   





 Reserve Confetti has such a unique style and I love creating with Jen's products!   One of my favorite things to do is color images, so of course I am going go first to Dawn Machell images! 



 I am sharing below a few of my favorites and some of the projects that I made with them.    (Who am I kidding - I love all of Dawn's sets!) 😍  And given any time of the year, my list will likely change because there are several holiday images that I just love! 


Click on the date link below each photo to see the original blog post with all the supplies used! 



Are they not adorable!   They are super easy to color and I love pairing them together on a card! 














Who wouldn't love a Cheetah with heart shaped spots!   They are so adorable and I love the little bird with the heart wing! :-)








I love dinosaurs!   This goes back to my childhood, I am going to show my age here, but who  remembers Danny and the Dinosaur book!  I have two boys and they loved Jurassic Park!   So I will gravitate to anything with a dinosaur on it!  









I *Heart Heart* Love Snowmen!   I have a huge Snowman Collection, Snowman Ornaments, Snowman plates, cups, shirts!  The list goes on and on and on!   These snowmen are so sweet.  You can stamp one or a pile of them!    







I hope that I have inspired you!  Take advantage of the special discount code and  have fun shopping! 

Happy Valentine's Day!












SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment