Monday, January 15, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Heart Filled Sentiments

I decided to play along with CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and created a Valentine day card using the Reverse Confetti Heart Filled Sentiments stamp set.    This was the only stamping I did for this card.   The rest of the card was made with several die cuts.  











I flipped the sketch upside down and used my hearts in place of the flowers.   Several Reverse Confetti cardstocks were used to die cut the hearts.    I used Salsa, Rose, Piggy Bank and Cloud White along with the XOXO Hearts Confetti Cuts.    I die cut a frame with the Scalloped Squares using Cloud White and Iced Aqua card stock.   








I die cut the Iced Aqua square one more time with the Small Diamond Tiles Cover Panel.    I stamped the sentiment from the Heart Filled Sentiments with versamark ink and then white heat embossed it on Midnight cardstock and trimmed it down with my paper trimmer.  








  I added a few clear sequins for some bling and my card was done!    This was a super quick and easy card to make and I love the pops of color against the Cloud White card base.   Here is the link to play along with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!    













3 comments:

  1. Love this Tricia! I just love the RC perforated hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisp. Clean. FUN! Love your reverse take on the CTS sketch.

    ReplyDelete