Sunday, October 1, 2017

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Reverse Confetti


I played along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes this week!   I am starting to work earlier this year on my Christmas Cards and instead of mass producing cards, I am trying to make individual cards and have quite a few to make!   This card I made with a removable ornament/tag that can be used on a present for a last minute gift by the recipient.   I used several new products from the last release from Reverse Confetti. 



I stamped the bear and santa hat from the Christmas Bear stamp set and colored it with my Copic markers.   I then die cut them with the Christmas Bear Confetti Cuts.  The tag is made from the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts and cut out with Salsa cardstock and Premier Polar White cardstock.    I stamped one of the white circles with the snowflakes from the Christmas Bear stamp set in Iced Aqua ink.   The second circle was cut with the grassy border die from the Nuts About You Confetti Cuts set.   


I die cut some Iced Aqua cardstock with the Tag Duo Confetti Cut and white heat embossed a greeting from the Sentimental Christmas stamp set.    I assembled my tag and added to the card base with repositional adhesive from EK Success.    My card base was made from Premier Polar White and the top layer was cut with the Leaf Lattice Cover Panel and then placed on top of an A2 card base. 

 


Here is the link for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Anything Goes!  



Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by!  













2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tricia :-) I love the removable tag, its like a card and a gift in one! The image is adorable and I love the die cut background design, I am going to need to go shopping!! Love this!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete