Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Color Throwdown Challenge - Guest Star Stamper

I am so excited to be a Guest Star Stamper today on the Color Throwdown Challenge.    This week's challenge is Rust, Green, Orange and Aqua.  The photo was really inspiring to me with these colors and really gave you the feel of Fall, perfect for making a Fall Thank You card.  I decided to use a new to me stamp set from Reverse Confetti called Pumpkin Patch.  It has these pumpkin images with sentiments on the pumpkin in several beautiful fonts.










I started off by stamping the pumpkin image in Tangerine Ink by Reverse Confetti and them stamped the leaves in a Lime Green and the stamped and vines in a brown ink.    I used some of the Rust patterned paper from the new Every Little Bit 6x6 pad from Reverse Confetti and die cut some Rust cardstock with the Wheat Confetti Cut and added a Wreath cut from Mist cardstock and left all the bits and pieces in to create a base for my focal image.    I layered it all on top of some Kraft cardstock and inked the edges of the Kraft cardstock and the Rust patterned paper with some Stone ink.   I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the pumpkin leaves for a little bit of sparkle.   




Thanks for visiting my blog!   Now it is time of you to get busy and create a project for this weeks Color Throwdown challenge!  The link to the challenge can be found here.   Be sure to upload your link to the Color Throwdown Challenge 462.  You can find all the rules for the challenge on the Color Throwdown blog.   

Have fun creating! 












1 comment: