Friday, September 8, 2017

Celebrate your Day - Reverse Confetti STAMPtember Exclusive!

Hello Everyone!  Simon Says Stamp is celebrating Stamptember and I am very excited to share a card with the Exclusive Reverse Confetti Stamp Set called  - Celebrate Your Day!    It has some fantastic sentiments and a really cool focal image that you can use to frame the Celebrate sentiment!   



This is a limited set and only available while supplies last!   The other super part of the stamp set that I am so excited about is that 100% of the profits from this stamp set will go to support The Pink Fund!   The Pink Fund offers financial support to those who need it during Breast Cancer treatments.    I want to thank Simon Says Stamp for being so supportive of this cause and donating the proceeds!   





So to celebrate  - I made a PINK birthday card!  I stamped the striped frame banner in Reverse Confetti Coral Ink and then stamped the word Celebrate in Abyss ink onto white cardstock and layered it with some navy cardstock.   I love how the Celebrate sits right into the stripes and has additional space for you to add any of the other sentiments from the stamp set.    








I stamped and loosely colored with my Copic markers the monster from the new Monsterous Stamp set and die cut it out with the matching Confetti Cuts.   The balloons and party hat are from the Monkey Business Stamp set.   I used the new Leaf Lattice Cover panel and die cut a panel from Flamingo cardstock and then layered it on a Stone cardstock base.  The sunburst is from the new Boo To You circle Confetti Cuts die set.     

I hope that I have inspired you to get this stamp set while it lasts and support the PINK FUND!   























SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment