Friday, July 21, 2017

Trifold Card - Reverse Confetti

When I first got started into card making, I was all into making different kinds of cards: gate fold, waterfalls, multiple moving layers, etc....they normally took some time to make and I would spend hours sometimes on one card.   Then eventually, I moved on to just making A2 top fold cards and that has become my staple so to speak.   So I have seen several trifold cards recently and decided to branch out from my A2ness and push myself outside of my comfort zone!  ðŸ˜‚  Yet still keep it to a mailable level........not too far from my comfort zone! 😊

So here is my Trifold card!   It was fun and I needed a lot more images to fill it up and I love coloring images!   However, not so fun to photograph.  I try to take pictures of my cards in natural light.   I have a photo box but I don't get great pictures with it, so I try to use as much natural light as I can.  So excuse the photos!   Maybe I will figure that out next.   If you have any tips, share in the comments please!


I cut a sheet of Bristol cardstock 4 inches by 12 inches and scored into 3 parts at the 4 inch and 8 inch mark.    I stamped images from Unicorn Wishes and Magical Day on some more Bristol cardstock and colored with my Zig markers.     I decided to make it like a storybook scene with my princess making her magical wish for a dragon and unicorn for her birthday! 

I am adding this card to this weeks Simon Wednesday Challenge - We're Seeing Stars!





I used the Pierced Rounded Top Layers and cut my hills for each panel from the Under the Umbrella paper pad, that green patterned paper is one of my favorites and I have used mine all up!   I die cut some smaller Pierced Rounded Top Layers out of Premier Polar White cardstock and stamped with Abyss ink using the sentiments from Unicorn Wishes.    I decided to add some die cut stars and I stamped clouds from the Take Flight Stamp set using the Mint ink.   I added some sparkle with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.   Still will fold flat for mailing in a regular A2 envelope.   












   Anyway, I hope you enjoy!    














1 comment:

  1. Brilliant and fabulous trifold card, love the story.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete