Monday, July 10, 2017

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge 340


I am playing along in the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!   I recently go this Birdie Brown Stamp set called Up in the Air and I had so much fun making this card.   

I stamped and Copic colored the images and cut them out.   I used the new cloud stencil and created my cloudy background on some Bristol card stock cut with the Stitched Arch Stax.   





I used some of the yellow patterned paper from the Farm Fresh Gingham pack.   I added a strip of Summer Splash stamped with Summer Splash ink with the Linen background Stamp.    The sentiment was stamped and cut with a Fishtail Flag Stax.    I added some clear sequins and used my Sakura White Gel pen to add some details.    







If you are stopping by - please follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!  Click on the links above under Follow me.   

Thank you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment