Saturday, May 27, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Blooms N' Buds


Happy Memorial Day Weekend to you all!    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.    I am sharing some cards that I made last weekend using the Reverse Confetti Blooms N' Buds stamp set.   






I created a couple of cards stamping the flower images in Versamark and then clear heat embossing the stamped images.   For the first panel, I ink blended some RC Stone ink on the panel over the embossed images.   







You get a soft background that looks so pretty!   I gold embossed the Thanks from the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts set and paired it with the Wreath die. 







For this next card, I did the same clear embossing of the stamped images onto some watercolor card stock and then water colored with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.   



The sentiment is from One Day at a Time stamp set and it was heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder on a Lacy Scalloped Circle Confetti Cut.

Don't forget that the One Day at a Time Stamp set will donate to the Pink Fund.   Read more about it here.   And the stamp set is now back in stock at Reverse Confetti! 











Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!   























No comments:

Post a Comment