Monday, March 13, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Monkey Business

I have two cards to share using the Reverse Confetti Monkey Business stamp set.   I colored the images with Copic markers and then cut them out with my Scan and Cut.    I kept the color theme pretty much the same.   For the first card, I stamped with a Watercolor Stripes Background stamp from MFT with Summer Splash die ink on MFT Summer Splash card stock.   I heat embossed a sentiment on black card stock with white embossing powder.    The sentiment was cut out with a die from the MFT Blueprints 25.  




For the next card, I sponged Distress ink on the top half of the card stock and then used a small circle stencil on top and then sponged more ink on top.    The sentiment was heat embossed on a die from the MFT Blueprints 20 die.  The panel was trimmed out also with the frame die from the Blueprints 20.





Here are some close up shots of the images and the coloring.  








Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment