Friday, January 6, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Mouse Mail and Figure of Speech


I made this cute card with two sets from Reverse Confetti.   The mouse was watercolored with Zig Clean Color Markers and the sentiment was heat embossed with clear embossing powder over black ink.   The pictures really don't show the color well.   I used my Clarity Stencil brushes and brushed Tumbled Glass distress ink on the bottom of the panel for a really soft blue gradient to white.    The entire card was then distressed with some Stampin UP Crumb Cake ink. 

I kept it real simple for this one.  

Thanks for stopping by! 





1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the inking around the edge of the card. I also like your twine at the top. Yours looks so tight. I can never seem to get mine to look like that!!

    ReplyDelete