Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MFT Stamps - Valentine Cards


Here are some more cards I made using the same sketch that I made with my previous post but changed it up just a little bit by adding various images, some cloud die cuts and ink blending a sky onto the background circle.    

I have stamped images that I have colored at different times and throw into a container for later use.   So I went thru all my images and pulled out some that I thought went well with the sketch.    

 And this week, I got two more Valentine stamp sets in the mail and one more on the way!   Can't wait to ink them up!  

All the supplies used on these cards are from My Favorite Things with the exception of the sentiment.   The sentiment is from a Simon Says Valentine set from the past.  

Thanks for stopping by!   

















SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment