Monday, August 8, 2016

Gorjuss - Gave you my heart

Here is the third coloring of my Gorjuss stamps.   The coloring challenge is over but I stamped up these images and as I get the time I color them up.    This one I tried some glazing with my Copic markers.   I took a Copic Class from Sandy Allnock and part of the class was about combining colors and creating a glaze with your Copics.  Pretty cool!    I glazed over the green dress with some grey markers to give it a vintage look.   Another technique I used was shading in the deepest shadows with my Charcoal chalk pencils.  






The stamp is called Gave you my heart.    I am trying to stretch my Copic coloring and use combos that are not my go to.   I have a Pinterest Board full of combos that you can see here.here.   Let me know what you think.   Leave me a comment below.    






Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I took a class on Copic's but never heard of that glazing technique. It looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete