Sunday, June 12, 2016

Warm and Fuzzy Friends - Father's Day card

I made my Dad's Father's Day card this weekend using the Warm and Fuzzy Friends Stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I used the My Favorite Things Card Challenge sketch for my card this week.

 I started with some Jelly Bean Green card stock and stamped it with the Arrow Ends Background Builder stamp with Sour Apple Dye Ink.    I trimmed it out with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 set.   I added a Stitched Vertical Rectangle piece out of SU Early Espresso card stock.    The circle was cut from MFT Sno Cone ink and stamped with Blu Raspberry with the Linen Background Stamp.  





The images from Warm and Fuzzy were stamped on Bristol smooth card stock with MFT Hybrid Black Licorice ink and then colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and cut out with my Brother Scan and Cut 2.    The sentiment was stamped in Hot Fudge ink onto some Whip Cream card stock and then trimmed with the Blueprints 2 sentiment strip.    I added some wooden start from Studio Calico.  



All products My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted: 

Stamps:  Warm and Fuzzy Friends, Arrow Ends Background Builder, Linen Background, Amazing 
Inks: Hybrid Black Licorice, Hybrid Hot Fudge, Sour Apple Dye, Hybrid Blu Raspberry
Papers: PI Kraft, Jelly Bean Green, Sno Cone, Whip Cream, SU Early Espresso, Bristol Smooth watercolor card stock
Tools: Blueprints 2 and 13, Wonky Stitched circle stax, Stitched Vertical Rectangles, Brother Scan and Cut 2, Studio Calico Wooden Stars, Clear Wink of Stella, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers







Thanks for stopping by! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your card on the MFT Challenge and just wanted to pop over to get a closer look. Thanks for listing your products. I see you have the Scan N Cut 2. Me too. Do you use it a lot for stamped images? I tend not to get mine out just for a few small images, although I should get out of that mind set. I need to have it a bit more accessible (cramped craft space) and I would use it more! Your card is adorable. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete