Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Faith Can Move Mountains

 I combined several stamps companies today of my card.    The bunny and bear are from My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies set and the Circle Scribbles Background, the ballon is from Mama Elephant Carried Away and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti The Lord's Strength.    
Such a simple design but turned out really cute!  

The images were colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Brother Scan and Cut 2.    The balloon was colored in with Distress Inks after I masked the image.   Then the image was stamped with my MISTI to ensure perfect placement and great impression.   Some patterned paper was used to ground the images.   






Stamps Sets:  MFT Snuggle Bunnies, Circle Scribbles Background, Mama Elephant Carried Away, Reverse Confetti The Lord's Strength
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Distress inks Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers, SSS Fog Dye ink
Papers: MFT Smooth White, Copic Xpress it, Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love
Tools: Brother Scan and Cut 2, PPP Sparkling clear sequins 10 mm and 4 mm




Thanks for stopping by!   







No comments:

Post a Comment