Monday, March 28, 2016

Mama Elephant Charmed

My niece is getting married in May.   I wanted to create a wedding card for the wedding and was really inspired by this stamp set - Mama Elephant Charmed.    I had seen several cards made with this set and it is so adorable.   I did not order it for the longest time but recently I had an order from Simon Says and put this in my cart.    So glad I did!   I also used another Mama Elephant set called Sunday Sentiments for the Congratulations and the inside greeting.




I have really started to like using Bristol card stock for ink blending.  It goes on really smooth and you don't get the marks from the ink blender.   The ink just glides on the paper.   I ink blended some Distress inks in Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.   The sentiment was stamped in Simon Says Stamp ink in Smoke.  







Stamps:  Mama Elephant Charmed and Sunday Sentiments 
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Distress Spun Sugar, SSS Smoke 
Papers: PI Kraft, Bristol, Copic Xpress it 
Tools: MFT Wonky Stitched rectangle stax, Charmed Dies, White Sakura Gel Pen, Copics 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment