Monday, February 1, 2016

Monkey Love

I have been quiet on the blog.   Life has been busy!   I was busy for a couple of weeks trying to make cards for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive.    It is a card drive for Valentine's cards for children that are in the hospital.   I wanted to get them made and shipped off to Winter Sims before the deadline which was last week.     Over the next couple of weeks, I will share some of the cards that I made.  

Here is a card for this week's MFT challenge.   I missed the week before.  I have been doing their challenges for 3 years and never missed a week!    Life got to hectic and it just wasn't going to happen.    The monkey was colored with Copic Markers.  

Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps:  MFT Cheeky Monkey, ME Boutique Borders, SSS Sending and Wishing,  MFT Stars Celebration Background
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Blu Raspberry, Versamark
Papers: MFT Smooth White, Sour Apple, Blu Raspberry, Red Hot, SU Basic Black, Copic Xpress it
Tools: MFT Blueprints 4 & 20, Grassy Fields, Chat Bubbles, Copics 





1 comment:

  1. Oh!! This is adorable!! I LOVE that little monkey. Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete