Friday, January 1, 2016

Top Dog Love

Now that the holidays are past us, I am ready to start creating Valentine's Day cards!    This one was inspired by this card that I pinned from Instagram from Impress Cards.    I used my My Favorite Things Top Dog set again and a new set called Distress Patterns.    The panel was cut using Blueprints 20 and I stamped it with some Mama Elephant pigment inks with the Distress Pattern set.     The dog was stamped with MFT Hybrid Black Licorice and then I colored the heart with a copic marker and left the coloring kinda sketchy.   The sentiment is from an older MFT set and stamped in Delicata Golden Glitz pigment ink.    The panel was put on top of a MFT Red Hot card stock base with some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn Peace Love Joy 6x6 pad.   










Happy New Year to all!    

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment