Monday, January 18, 2016

Banana's for you

Hello everyone!    I have been super busy and not a lot of crafty time.   I had planned to work on Cards from the Heart Card Drive and stamped up several images to put on some Valentine cards but have not had time to pull the cards together.   I hope to get them done this week and then shipped off. Here is the website if you want to join.  She is collecting cards thru January 30th.    I may not get my cards posted on the blog but I used one of the images and backgrounds with this weeks My Favorite Things Sketch challenge and this is my first card down!

 


All products My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted: 

Stamps:  Cheeky Monkey, Star Celebration Background, Sketchy Chevron Background
Inks: Hybrid Black Licorice, Lemon Drop, Blu Raspberry
Papers: Recollections White, Summer Splash, Razzle Berry
Tools: Tag Builder 3, Blueprints 20, Stitched Horizontal Rectangles











Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment