Sunday, December 20, 2015

Scribbled Flowers

Sometimes I like to look thru my dies and create a card with mostly dies instead of stamps.    I was flipping thru my dies and was going to create a wintery card but decided to break out the flowers!   I have been making some many wintery and Christmas cards that this was a nice change.   I used one of my favorite sentiments sets from My Favorite Things called Cheerful Blessings.    This card can be used for any occasion.   I will probably stash it in my Birthday card stack as I can add the birthday greeting later on the inside.




Stamps: MFT Cheerful Blessings, Linen Background Stamp
Inks: MFT Hybrid Kraft, Versafine Onyx Black, MFT Hybrid Sour Apple
Papers: PI Kraft, MFT Orange Fizz, Razzle Berry, Sour Apple, Whip Cream
Tools: MFT Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangle, Scribble Flowers, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins




The card design was inspired by this weeks My Favorite Things Sketch 259. 



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment