Sunday, December 13, 2015

Adorable Elephants

I received my order from My Favorite Things on Friday.  I could not wait to ink up this new set from Birdie Brown.  I am a little obsessed with her stamp line and each month I have to have her new stamps.   It is always the first thing that I ink up.   I decided to watercolor the images and background with Distress inks.






I used the new MFT watercolor stripes background and inked it up with Cracked Pistachio ink and spritzed it with water.   I used watercolor paper and got two backgrounds completed.  I used one for my card today and I will show you another card this week with this same set.   

I have been super busy and have a stack of new products to use.  I am looking forward to a break from work around Christmas and hoping that I am able to get lots of crafty time in.  There have been so many great releases.  I just need some time to get it all done :-). 











All products My Favorite Things unless I note otherwise.  
Stamps:  Adorable elephants, Watercolor striped background, Somebunny, Swiss dot background
Inks: Hybrid Black Licorice, Hybrid Steel Grey, Distress inks: Pumice Stone, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Broken China
Paper: Canson Watercolor, Steel Grey, Limeade, Recollections white
Tools:  Stitched mini scalloped circle, Blueprints 1 & 2, Stitched horizontal rectangles, Circle stax 1, Somebunny dies, Pretty Pink Posh 6 mm and 4 mm Sparkling clear sequins, Wink of Stella clear





Thanks for stopping by!  



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable! I love how the black strips grounds your scalloped circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More adorability here Tricia!! :) So well done. So sweet and soft. Just fun fun! :) I am a big fan of BB too--they are hard to resist when Torico makes just cute stamp sets!! :) Thanks again for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete