Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Real Simple Christmas Card - Winter Wonderland

I created a real simple but cute Christmas card using the small images in the My Favorite Things Winter Wonderland stamp set.  I had stamped the images on some watercolor paper to color and cut out and when I looked at the panel, I thought that would really be cute as a card.   So I stamped some more images on to another panel and created a quick and simple one layer Christmas card!



Stamps:   My Favorite Things Winter Wonderland
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark
Papers: Watercolor, MFT Jelly Bean Green, SU Basic Black
Tools: MFT Blueprints 2 and 13, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, Diamond stickles










Thanks for stopping by!    

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog, I used NINE blocks to layout my image!    The challenge was to make a card inspired by N! 





Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. Nine! Cute idea, Tricia! The sewing adds the perfect touch to frame them. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an absolutely adorable card! I am so used to making scenes out of stamps like these, so your idea to use the images in this type of pattern was pure genius! It makes me look at all my little stamps in a whole new way. It's really visually interesting, yet it still totally conveys that holiday vibe. I also like the little touches of glitter you added and the faux stitching around the edges is perfect! You've really inspired me with your creativity, so thank you for sharing this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete