Thursday, September 17, 2015

Peek a boo card for the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest

One last card that I am entering into the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar contest!   I used my new Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse set and the Stitched Interactive Window Trio to create a peek a boo card.   I started with some MFT Tangy Orange card stock and stamped with the Gingham Background stamp with Tangy Orange Ink.    I used the Blueprints 13 Stitched Frame to cut the panel with a nice stitched edge.   I then die cut the Stitched Interactive trio out and trimmed out two of the panels flaps and left one for a surprise the to card recipient.  

I penciled the open areas to stamp the image from the Harvest Mouse set and colored the images in with Copic Markers and then added some Wink of Stella clear and White Gel Pen as accent to the pictures.   The sentiment is from Lisa Johnson Designs Cheerful Blessings from My Favorite Things and stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold embossing powder.   I added two Pierced Fishtail flags to the stop and stamped one with the Swiss Dot Background stamp.    





Stamps: My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse, Gingham Background, Swiss Dot Background, Cheerful Blessings 
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Tangy Orange, Versamark
Papers: MFT Tangy Orange, Chocolate Brown, SU Soft Suede, Copic Xpress it 
Tools: MFT Blueprints 13, Stitched Interactive Window Trio, Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, SU Gold Embossing Powder, Sakura White Gel Pen, Wink of Stella Clear, Copics 









Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments:

  1. I really love this card. Beautiful colors and coloring and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love the colors that you used and the peek a boo die is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete