Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunshine Hello - My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

I got my new release order this week and I really have not had any crafty time to play with them.   I made a card using an ink blended background that I recently made from taking the Online Card Classes Background Check.    I have a couple of cards that I created with the inked backgrounds.   First up my card for this weeks sketch.   I used the sketch for inspiration instead of strictly sticking to the sketch.   I used the 4 squares as a quadrant and that is how I lined up my images for the card.

 photo MFTWSC240_zpsbncnw4c7.jpg




Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown Polynesian Paradise
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, Distress Fossilized Amber and Salty Ocean
Papers: Neenah Solar White 80 lb, SU Basic Black, PI Kraft
Tools: MFT BB Polynesian Paradise dies, Pretty Pink Posh 6 mm and 4 mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, Ranger Distress Stickles, Copics












Here are some more ink blended cards that I made when I did the Online Card Classes.  




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment