Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge - Cheers!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!    I created a card today for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge for My Favorite Things.  I started with a background that I created a few weeks ago in the Online Card Classes Background Check card class.    I also colored up some images from the new to me MFT Birdie Brown Penguins in Paradise stamp set.  




 photo MFTWSC241 flat_zpszdmjspz5.jpg




Stamps: MFT BB Penguins In Paradise
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark
Papers: PI Kraft, Watercolor, Plum Prestige
Tools: MFT Stitched Circle Frame, Avery Elle, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Martha Stewart Glitter, Copics, MFT Inside Outside Diagonal Rectangle Stax, Gansai Tambi Watercolors



 photo MFTWSC241_zps1utpybpz.jpg







Thanks for looking! 



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! The inking is wonderful, loving the colors you chose and that you made it a shaker and of course the penguin! So glad you played along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete