Monday, August 24, 2015

Creating Backgrounds - My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

I am a little late posting this card.   I had some trouble with the internet last night and it was just not cooperating.  (also - I had to watch Fear of the Walking Dead, huge Walking Dead fan!)  I wanted no distractions!

I started out with something else in mind.  I was going to use the piece that was the background piece to cut out my oval focal point but after I created the background paper, I could not cut it up!   It turned out so pretty as a background, instead that is what I used it for.  


Stamps: MFT Written In Watercolor LJD Scribble Roses, Birthday Chalkboard Greetings
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Distress inks in Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint
Papers: MFT Whip Cream, Watercolor, SU Basic Black
Tools: MFT Double Stitched Oval, Fishtail Flag stax, LJD Scribble Rose Dienamic, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins 4 mm and  8 mm, Clear and White Hero Arts Embossing Powder








2 comments:

  1. Super lovely, Tricia! I love how you turned the sketch on its side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, this card is so beautiful! I love the way you stamped the roses. Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete