Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge


I have several cards to post tonight.....hope you can visit a while.    I combined some MFT Summer School and the weekly sketch challenge.     I tried to stick to primary colors but ended up adding just a hint of green.   My niece is a teacher and I thought I would send her this card!   She will be starting at a new school, so I wanted to send her an A+ because she is so sweet!  




This is a set that I recently picked up that was on sale at MFT.    I had always wanted it but had not gotten.  They ran a sale not too long ago and scooped it up.  I love the Birdie Brown images and there is about 4 sets that I have not gotten yet, but I plan to! I believe that the Apple is retired but you can still find it on line at different shops.   I colored her with Copic markers.   

Stamps:  MFT BB Class Act, Writing Tablet Background, Linen Background
Inks: MFT Steel Grey Hybrid, Red Hot Hybrid, Versamark, MFT Black Licorice Hybrid
Papers:  MFT Nightshift Navy, Red Hot, Steel Grey, Copic Xpress it, Jellybean Green
Tools: MFT Blueprints 13, Button Border,  Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Apple


I am entering this card in the weekly sketch challenge and the Summer School Challenge for Primary Colors.  





Thanks for stopping by! 




1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite Birdie Brown sets! I just love that big apple in the background too, so glad you played along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete