Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Simons Says Monday challenge - Thank you


I created this card for the Simons Says Monday Challenge Blog!    I had colored up these images when I have spare time then when I am ready to create a card!   I liked to think that it saves me time but I don't think that it does, I tend to then be really fussy about what I am doing.  :-)



Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown The Whole Herd, Green Pasutres, Linen Background, Swiss dot Background
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Jelly Bean Green
Papers: MFT Smooth White, Sno Cone, Jelly Bean Green, Sour Apple, Copic Xpress it
Tools: MFT BB Whole Herd and Green Pastures dies, Barn Die, Rolling Hills, Campy Tree Line




With the leftovers, I made a small card 3 3/4 x 4.  





Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. These are so much fun and absolutely adorable ~ beautifully coloured and lovely cards! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog... :)

    ReplyDelete