Sunday, May 17, 2015

Howdy!! My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

Howdy!    I have been super busy with just a little time for crafting.     I can't believe that I had my new MFT products for a week before I could ink them up.   This card actually took me a couple of days to complete because I had to do a little at a time and sneak a minute or too to get crafty.        This card was made with the new stamp set from Birdie Brown, The Whole Herd.  It just cracks me up when I look at the stamps and the sentiments.   I also used my new BB Green Pastures for the Howdy sentiment.  




Stamps: MFT Whole Herd, Green Pastures, Gingham Background
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Lemon Drop, Distress inks: Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive, Pumice Stone, Versamark
Papers: MFT Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Sno Cone, SU Basic Black
Tools: MFT Blueprints 16 & 13,  Stitchable Dot Circle Stax, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, Sakura White Gel Pen, Sakura Black Gel Pen, Eclipse Masking Paper













Thanks for stopping by!  




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable and so fabulously done, Tricia! Super cute card! Your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so super cute! awesome coloring, too! fabulous card! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete