Monday, February 9, 2015

My Favorite Things - You're Amazing

Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge!   I used my Birdie Brown You're Super stamp set.   I created a Valentine's card for an amazing girl!




Stamps:  MFT Birdie Brown You're Super, Heart Background
Inks: Versamark, MFT Steel Grey Dye Ink
Papers: MFT Steel Grey, Smooth White, Real Red, Bubblegum
Tools: MFT Circle Stax 1, Stitchable Circle, BB You're Super die, White Embossing Powder, Copics, Wink of Stella Clear, MFT Tag Builder 3, Fishtail Flag stax

Thanks for looking!  




3 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love the coloring of the girl and the red hearts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the cutest, Tricia!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo really caught my eye and I love your coloring - gave you a shout out on the MFT Challenge FB group!

    ReplyDelete