Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

I started my blog a year ago and looking back in the year I never thought that I would post this many cards.    My style is expanding and changing.   The products that I work with is expanding.    I have learned many things over the past year and hope to continue to evolve and improve.     This year, I plan to get back into quilting and doing other crafts that I have not done in a while.   I have several projects in mind that I would like to get done.    I plan to post that as well too.   I have always loved to create, no matter what the medium.

I have been on vacation this past week and enjoyed some down time.   I was cleaning and decluttering my craft room for my new supplies that I got for Christmas and realized that I need more Birthday cards.   So, I am hoping over the next few weeks to get a great stash of cards completed.    Here is my first card for the year.    This was inspired by a card that Kristina Werner did in this post.     My hubby got me a photo box to shoot photo's of my cards.   I am still trying to figure out how I can use by background papers as I prefer it over the white background.    But it makes shooting the photos a heck of a lot easier.   Most weeks I had to wait till the weekend when I had daylight to shoot.  


Stamps:  Paper Smooches Botanicals 2, Mama Elephant Make a Wish
Inks: Versamark, Distress: Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserve, Pumice Stone
Papers: Ranger Watercolor, MFT Smooth White, SU Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Ranger Silver Detail Embossing Powder, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, MFT Blueprints  12, Hemptique Twine

I plan to post the card for the Simons Says Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge. 

Happy New Year to you! 
Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia! So pretty and the colours are so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete