Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch - MFTWSC207

Here is my card for this week's sketch from My Favorite Things.   I took a Christmas stamp and made it into a birthday card.     I used the MFT PI Overflowing Joy and colored her with Copic Markers.      I also got a new camera lens for my DLSR - 50 m.     The color and image is much sharper and clear.   


 

Stamps:  MFT PI Overflowing Joy, Lawn Fawn Argyle Background, the sentiments are from a retired MFT PI sentiment set
Ink: MFT Pigment Sour Apple, Hybrid Red Hot, Black Licorice, Versamark
Paper: MFT Smooth White, PI Kraft, MFT Sour Apple and Red Hot
Tools: MFT Blueprints 13, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Overflowing Joy die, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder



Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment