Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mama Elephant and Simons Says Stamptember - Super Duo!


I just loved this set when I saw it and scooped it up!!  It is a limited edition set for Simon Says Stamptember.    I made some cute super hero cards using a Blueprints set from My Favorite Things. 








Stamps:  MFT Linen Background, SSS/ME Super Duo
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, MFT Hybrid Lemon Drop, SU Crumb Cake, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers: MFT Sweet Tooth, Wild Cherry, PI Kraft, Copic Xpress, MFT Lemo Drop, Steel Grey & Steel Blue
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 16, SSS/ME Super Duo dies, Copics


Thanks for taking a look!! 


3 comments:

  1. Squeal!!! These cards are so cute!!! LOVING the background shields. And those little super kids are the absolute best aren't they!?! I'm obsessed too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous - love what you created.

    ReplyDelete