Sunday, June 8, 2014

Total Case Card -- Favorite Flowers Stamp Set


I totally cased this card from Kristina Werner with the Simon Says June Stamp kit.    I fell in love with her card when I saw it and could not wait to try it out with my June card kit.   It was really super easy and just loved how it turned out.  I love using Distress inks!!!    They are so much fun to play with and watercolor with.    I took the Online Card Class for Watercoloring.    So many things to do and try still! I just got my Peerless watercolors and can't wait to try those out! 


Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Favorite Flowers 
Inks: Distress inks Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Pumice Stone, Antique Linen, Hero Arts Black
Paper: Watercolor, MFT Whip Cream
Tools: Watercolor brushes, Wink of Stella Clear 


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment