Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - Take the Plunge

Here is my card for this week's sketch.  MFT had a sale on some stamp and die sets and I could not help myself!   I got this adorable Doodle Garden stamp - Take the Plunge.    I colored her in with my Copic Markers and then airbrushed the background to create some sky.    To make my beach, I used my Copics and added some Sakura gel pens for grains of sand.



I followed the sketch to the tee!   

Stamp:  MFT Doodle Garden Take the Plunge
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Paper: MFT Sweet Tooth, SU Crisp Cantaloupe, MME Quilted Bee
Tools: MFT Circle Stax 1, Pierced Circle Stax, Horizontal Stitched Strips, Button, bakers twine, Wink of Stella Clear, Sakura White and gold gel pens, Copic Airbrush, MFT Flat Bottomed Clouds 



Thanks for looking!  







No comments:

Post a Comment