Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 216

It has been a while since I was able to play with this challenge.   Once the week starts, it is hard for me to find stamping time.    However, with Easter, I did a lot of chores yesterday and had some time to play this afternoon.

I inked up the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Make a Wish image and colored her with Copics.


I love this image, so sweet and makes me wish for SUMMER!   Won't be long now.  It was a beautiful Easter day today.   Hope you enjoyed this beautiful day! 

Stamps:  MFT PI Make a Wish
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Echo Park For the Record 2, MFT Sour Apple, Whip Cream, PI Kraft
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 2, Fishtail Flag Stax, Pierced Square Stax, Sakura White Gel and Stardust pen, Glossy Accents 

Hope you have a wonderful week!   Thanks for stopping by! 

SSSC216







No comments:

Post a Comment