Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunny Thoughts and MFT New Hybrid Ink

I got my new goodies on Friday from the latest My Favorite Things release.  I ordered some new stamps, stencils and inks!   MFT has released this new hybrid ink in Black Licorice.  It is waterproof so I was able to use my Distress Markers to do some water coloring of the image.  You can use it for both Copic and Watercoloring!  So cool!

There are several new items that I used on this card: Blueprints 14, On the Diagonal Background, and Raindrop Stencil.  It is hard to see in this photo but I used some Versamark ink and then some irridescent embossing powder for the rain drops.   


I have not used my Distress Markers in a while and it was so much fun to color her up.   I also used another Hybrid ink in Kraft with the On the Diagonal background.   


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment