Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mama Elephant Up and Away


I was inspired by Nichol Magourik's cards this week as she was showcasing this stamp set.    I had fun creating these two cards that I am sharing today.     The first card was created with several sets from Mama Elephant (my new addiction!).   I brought out my Prisma Colored pencils and colored the monkey and ballon with the pencils and some Gamsol.     The panels were created with the ME Femme Frames.  On the main panel, I added some soft clouds with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, my MFT Wonky Scalloped border and a sponge dauber.  


On the main card panel, I stamped the background with my new Mama Elephant On Point Border stamp with SU Lucky Limeade ink on Lucky Limeade card stock.    


For my next card, I created my main panel with MFT Flat bottomed Clouds onto another panel cut from the Mama Elephant Femme Frames out of MFT Berrylicious card stock. 


This time I colored up the bunny image with Copic markers.   I flipped the panel and put in behind the vellum scalloped panel.   I cut some stars with the ME Confetti creative cuts die.   The greeting is from a Tiddly Inks set Flying High.  

Stamps:  ME Up and Away, TI Flying High, ME On point borders
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Lucky Limeade, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Paper:  SU Lucky Limeade, PI Kraft, Vellum, MFT Berrylicious, Sweet Tooth
Tools: ME Femme Frames, MFT Blueprints 12/13, ME Confetti Cuts, ME Up and Away Creative Cuts, MFT Flat Bottomed Clouds, Wink of Stella Clear,  Signo White Gel Pen, MFT Wonky Scalloped Border, Sponge

Thanks for stopping by today!




Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment