Monday, March 24, 2014

Trot on……

I got really stampy this weekend and created a bunch of cards!!   I used my new Pure Innocence image, Trot On and colored up this cutie with some Copic Markers.  



This card used some new items that I got from the past months release from My Favorite Things to include my PI Trot On image, Blueprints 13,  and the Wood plank background stamp.   I started by coloring my image.    Once I created my image, I built my card around this.   Normally, I start with the papers I want to use and then determine my color scheme but I could not wait to color up this image so that was my inspiration piece. 



Stamps:  MFT Pure Innocence Trot On, Typewriter Text Background, Striped Background, Wood plank Background. 
Paper:  MFT Wild Cherry, Primitive, SU Early Espresso, PI Kraft, Copic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Tools:  MFT Pierced Circle Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax, Blueprints 13, Brads

Thanks for stopping by today!   Keep checking back this week for more cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment