Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Favorite Things Sailor Girl


I got some new items from the recent release from MFT and colored up this little sweetie this past week.  I decided to break out one of my Blueprints and go with one of the sketches suggested for the die set.    She was colored with Copic markers and then I used a charcoal pencil to add some shading.    I tried stamping this image in several different colors of Memento ink but ended up using the one with the Tuxedo Black.   I also liked with brown ink for the image and will save that for another card.  I love this paper pad that I paired with the image.  It is perfect for this little Sailor Girl.   It is called Glitz Uncharted Waters.    



Stamps:  MFT Sailor Girl, MFT Owl Costume (sentiment) 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper:  PI Kraft, MFT Sweet Tooth, SU Soft Suede, MFT Nightshift Blue, Glitz Uncharted waters
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 1, White Embossing powder, General Charcoal Pencil

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment