Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Looking for the Rainbow!



I had this Rainbow die from My Favorite Things for a while.    I had picked it up after seeing a card that I really liked with it.  This is the card here.   When I first cut it out, I thought it would be best to use liquid glue but then  I found this tutorial here that shows you how to put adhesive to the back of the rainbow and keep it together.   Makes it super simple to whip them altogether.  With one pass of color with the die, you can make 7 rainbows.  I used two for my cards and save the rest for a rainy day!  



 Stamps:  MFT LJD Cheerful Blessings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MFT Sweet Tooth, MFT Card Stock Sampler (Grapesicle, Grape Jelly, Lemon Drop, Wild Cherry, Berrylicious, Sour Apple, Tangy Orange 
Tools:  MFT Rainbow, Flat bottomed clouds, Wink of Stella Clear


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment