Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 208

Hope you are having a great week so far.    This is my card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 208.  I used some new products that I had gotten recently from My Favorite Things.    I started with the new Striped Background stamp and used some SU Pink Pirouette ink on Sweet Tooth card stock from MFT.   This was layered on some MFT Steel Grey card stock and placed on Kraft base.     I looked thru my stamps and dies to find some inspiration for the two rectangle panels on the sketch.    I used my new never before used MFT Dies called Precious Polaroids.   The MFT Pure Innocence stamp was a Valentine stamp but just inking up part and now it is an image for a Saying Hi card. 

She was colored with Copics on Xpress it card stock.  I used the MFT Happy Hellos to die cut my "hi" and used the negative and layered it using the MFT Pierced Square Stax using  SU Pink Pirouette and MFT Steel Blue card stock. 

Thanks for stopping by!










1 comment: