Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 202

I missed the deadline for last week's challenge.    So I am sharing my card for last week's sketch and this weeks as well.  

For this week's sketch, I used My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Pretty Pumpkin.   Such an easy image to color.    I colored her with Copics -- for the skin I used E000, E00, E21, E11 and R20.    The hair is colored with Y21, YR21, YR24.     The hair bow was colored with R24, R27 and R59.   Shoes were colored with E33, E31 and E30.   The shading is done with W3 and W1, I used a blender pen to smooth it out.     The paper pack is from Fancy Pants - Happy go lucky.        

The sketch was one of those that is so easy to work with.  I flipped it on the side and used my MFT Pierced Rectangle stax for my main image.    I used the MFT Fishtail Flag Stax and a Hot Fudge Button with twine to finish it off.    

The sentiment is from MFT LJD Pretty Poppies.    








Here is my Card from last week's SSSC201 - 


This card I used Paper Smooches Chubby Chums.   The paper used is MME Dilly Dally.  

Thanks for looking!  

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your cards. Pretty paper choices and your coloring is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete