Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pop Up Box Card from Splitcoast Stampers


I saw this tutorial and gave it a try.  I was really surprised by how easy it was to create.    It was really fun to put together. You can find the instructions here.    I used a new MFT Pure Innocence Love is in the Air image.   I used my SU Heart Framelits, Heart Punch and my new MFT Staggered Hearts Border die.    The papers are some older SU retired paper that I still LOVE!   You need a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock to start out and I don't normally buy 12 x 12.   I had some SU paper in my stash so I used that.    Thanks for looking!


Stamps:  MFT PI Love is in the Air
Paper: SU Pink Pirouette, Retired DSP, MFT Sweet Tooth, SU Soft Sky
Tools:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Acetate


Here is a look at the card when it is flat.  

Check out the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers!  




No comments:

Post a Comment