Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 160

This sketch at first had me stumped for a few days thinking about what I was going to do with the sketch.  I searched around on Pinterest looking for color combos.   I had been wanting to try to emboss using some of my cutting plates.   So I pulled out my MFT Swiss dots cover plate and embossed with the plate instead of cutting.   I loved how it turned out.     Thanks for looking!






Stamps used:   MFT LJD Cheerful Blessings, Large Scale Background, Typewriter Text Background, Woodgrain SU Wheel
Inks:  MFT Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, Versafine Black, SU Pretty In Pink, SU Slate Grey
Papers:  MFT Whip Cream, Steel Grey, Pink Lemonade, Berrylicious, Fuse Green
Tools: MFT Berrylicious Button, MFT Blueprints 3, MFT Pierced Circle Stax, Twine, MFT Swiss Dot Backgrounds





 

3 comments:

  1. Tricia, I love this! The bow on the bottom is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Tricia! I LOVE everything about it! The bow is such a sweet detail and I LOVE the texture from the embossing with the Swiss Dots Cover Up!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete